Advantages of the system
- The system is a smooth, almost visually imperceptible glass surface without superfluous details – racks, frames and cross-bars, creating a panoramic glazing effect.
- All components of the system are made in Europe and have passed all safety and quality tests.
- The system is low-thrust – this gives high stability and safety, because the glass panels are not attached to the ceiling, unlike in other systems.
- The system operates on the principle of sliding – the panels smoothly move on a special sliding coating. The system does not use bearings and rollers, so maintenance is minimized.
- It is possible to install a moving door anywhere throughout the structure (not only along the edges of the opening).
- Any of the glass panels can be opened both inside and outside the room, depending on the chosen configuration.