Glass Partition Wall Systems
Glass Partitions for Home
Today glass partitions are very popular for zoning space in studio apartments. They allow you to maximize the efficiency of the living space. With their help, you can separate:
- kitchen, eating area;
- home office;
- living room;
- shower, bathroom, etc.
Glass Partitions For Office
- Visually expand the space and create a feeling of lightness and vastness
- 100% safe, made from tempered monolithic glass
- Sound insulation with full visual transparency
- Space zoning with minimal costs
- Increase the amount of natural light
Types of office glass partitions:
Aluminium Glass Partitions
The single glazed walls is not just a stylish glass partition wall, it is also an economical solution for your working environment.
- Dry Glazing System for 1/4″ and 3/8″ Tempered Glass
- Available in Black and Anodized Finishes
- Used Where Lift and Drop Applications are not Possible.
Frameless Glass Partitions
Minimal frame provides maximum daylight. More glass and less frame also means open sightlines and better visibility.
- Three Standard Heights 1″, 1-1/2″, and 2″
- Six Standart Architectural Finishes
- Various Types Available 3/8″ or 1/2″ Tempered Glass
Custom Steel Glass Partitions
With the minimalistic custom-made frame, the steel glass partition contributes to the contemporary design and free flow of natural light.
- Single or double-leaf sliding or pivoted doors;
Custom design adapted for the specific place and technical requirements;
Bespoke frame without visible welding seams;
Special coating for steel frame powder coat and black;
Glass infill from clear ¼” tempered glass panes.
Sliding Glass Doors
Soft-Close Sliding Door System is a high-quality modern solution, which provides the most comfortable operation and flawless aesthetics.
- Single or Double Door Hardware Kit
- Dry Glazing System for 3/8″ Tempered Glass
- Available in Anodized Finishes
- Ceiling or surface mountable