Glass railing for balcony
Glass railing adds modernistic flair to any building. The balcony enclosed in glass is a way to revive the façade of the house and bring style to it. Glass railing for balconies is noted for its lightness, relative ease of installation, which does not take much time.
Point-supported balcony railing system
This option is best suitable for narrow staircases where every inch is essential. The glass is attached to the side of the staircase with special stand-off points. Such installation allows avoiding sacrificing part of the stairway.
- Compact design with base, cap, and mounting stud
- For use with 1/2″ and 3/4″ monolithic tempered glass or 9/16″ laminated tempered glass
- High grade alloy 316 stainless steel standard
- For mounting to steel, concrete, or wood substrate
Balcony glass railing system on tall posts
This type of glass railing is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Commercial premises’ owners and designers often choose the tall posts notable for their reliability and highly industrial look.
- Square or round posts and clamps
- Ready-to-Install for both commercial and residential applications
- Designed to accept 1/2″ monolithic tempered glass
- Standard post heights are 36″ and 42’’
- Custom post heights also available
Balcony glass railing systems on a shoe track
Shoe track is popular for commercial glass railing projects as it provides the durability necessary in places of high weight-bearing loads. The shoe base can be recessed in the floor or fascia mounted to attain a clean and light look.
- For use with 1/2″ monolithic tempered and 9/16’’ laminated tempered glass
- 10′ stock lengths available
- Shoe base cladding allows the user to match any of six architectural finishes
Balcony glass railing systems on a mini-posts
Mini posts do not break a single line of the glass railing. They are perfect for the staircases where shoe or stand-off points cannot be installed due to the certain structural limitations.
- For use with 1/2″ and 3/8’’ monolithic tempered glass
- High-grade 316 stainless steel alloy
- Easy-to-Install surface mount design
- Posts come in several types, heights, and configurations
For our partners we provide:
Any work must be paid for – and we completely comprehend this. That’s why we have a partner loyalty program that includes special commercial offers and terms.
A personal manager will provide direct and immediate contact with all parties involved in the process – estimators, technical specialists, fabricators, project managers, and installers.
We will supply all the materials that you require for the project: catalogs, glass and hardware samples.
We are ready for complex projects and innovative design solutions. If you could not find the product you are looking for, contact us and we will develop it for you!