Experience the most of spectacular views and expose your interiors to the grand outdoors by installing a wall — or walls — of glass in your plans. Progressive technology makes folding designs more appealing, weather-resistant and energy-efficient than ever.
Folding glass doors are excellent for opening an interior of your home to an outdoor space — creating integrity between a living room and backyard, patio or balcony. A folding system allows the panels to neatly fold accordion-style and remain 90 degrees to the opening for a fully open, panoramic view.
Expansive use of glass is one of the key tools designers employ to create a connection between a house and its surroundings.
Enclosing an area with folding glass walls facilitates flexibility in how you use and enjoy the space depending on the season, time of the day, or your state of mind.
When choosing an accordion door, your choices have no limits as folding panels have numerous configuration options, from sliding all to one side to splitting in the middle and folding to both sides. Crystalia Glass system also allows installation of an independent swing door anywhere within the folding wall. This means that the owner can operate the single door like any other door without having to open all of the panels.
When choosing folding glass doors, it is necessary to look at both looks and durability. After all, you want your investment to offer lasting beauty and preserve the look for many years to come. Colors can be customized, i.e you can choose any color from the RAL palette to match the color of the profiles to the overall style of the interior.
Outdoor living spaces are a cost-effective and pleasurable way to make your home feel bigger, without a costly room addition. During warm seasons, exterior folding door systems provide the opportunity to bring the outdoors inside and set up an expansive space for entertainment or relaxation.
Folding systems allow you to easily expand your space to bring the outdoors in, and to make full use of the living space by joining the backyard, patio or balcony. The main advantage of this style is the ability to form a 90-degree angle, enclosing a space with two or three glass walls.
Characteristics of the folding glass doors
Folding glass doors are a spectacular element of the interior of your home, office or sunroom and have a number of advantages:
- Enhanced comfort and functionality
- Minimum opening space, which allows more efficient use of the living area
- Can be installed in environments with high humidity, as aluminum and glass are moisture-resistant materials
- Smooth movement on guide rails
- Quality sliding mechanisms and components, that will serve you for a long time without losing their original excellent properties
- Fast installation process
- High soundproofing properties
- 100% insulation
- Easy to use
- Unsurpassed style and elegance
This bi-folding door system is an integral element of the modern interior, which can be installed:
- in offices for the optimal distribution of work zones;
- in private houses and apartments as a way of dividing rooms into functional areas;
- in showrooms and warehouses;
- in sports centers;
- in sunrooms and terraces;
- in cafes and restaurants.
Crystalia Glass Company fabricates and installs bi-folding doors in New York Metropolitan Area efficiently and quickly. We offer a free estimate, a full consultation on any issue of interest, assistance in the selection of materials, delivery, and installation.
● in offices for the optimal distribution of work zones;
● in private houses and apartments as a way of dividing rooms into functional areas;
● in showrooms and warehouses;
● in sports centers;
● in sunrooms and terraces;
● in cafes and restaurants.
Crystalia Glass Company fabricates and installs bi-folding doors in New York Metropolitan Area
efficiently and quickly. We offer a free estimate, a full consultation on any issue of interest, assistance in
the selection of materials, delivery, and installation.