Improve Your Living Space with Interior Glass Partitions
Glass as a building material
Glass structures have recently become a popular element of interior zoning creating extensive opportunities in the design of residential and commercial spaces. Glass partitions allow to radically transform the space with minimal cost and within short time. There is no need to carry out fundamental changes in the room, to demolish the floor, ceiling, walls. Installation of such products is possible even after fine finishing.
Glass is a favorite material among modern designers, especially when it comes to versatility, airiness and lack of light.
Glass partitions and the opportunities they provide
The main purpose of glass partitions is the division of space into zones. These light, practical, weightless, durable modern structures of small width came to replace blank walls.
The use of glass partitions has many advantages:
- Ecological compatibility. To be surrounded by environmentally friendly things and to be closer to nature is the core of the modern design. Glass is an eco-friendly and harmless product.
- Ease of installation and use. The products are installed after final finishing; glass partitions are easy to use and demount.
- Glass partitions look great in the interiors of different styles. Glass filling can be completely transparent or opaque, colored, patterned, etc.
- Strength, reliability. We use tempered and laminated glass panes, which are distinguished by their durability and safety.
- Resistance to external influences. Glass is water and airproof; it does not deform or rust.
- Visual correction of the room. Translucent products, even frosted and tinted glass perfectly conducts sunlight into the room, visually expand the boundaries of space, making it airy, spacious, light, and warm.
Glass partitions are the best option for owners of small apartments. They assist in solving problems of unsuccessful room layout with minimal time and labor costs, in dividing the space according to current needs. At the same time, such products look beautiful, stylish, fashionable and modern. If necessary, you can install opaque glass, make it soundproof, thermally insulated, and even add a lock to limit unauthorized access to the new room.
Nowadays construction market offers a wide range of glass partitions for a variety of purposes.
The height of such structures can be equal to the height of the room or not exceeding the height of a person. The partition can be wide or narrow, divide the room into two parts, be installed in the corner of the room, and be completely transparent, matte, colored, decorated with a picture and even a photo from the personal archive. In terms of style, design and construction, there are virtually no restrictions.
The many uses of glass partitions
In the living space, you can use interior partitions in all sorts of ways:
- Division of one room into several zones.
If you want to change the layout of a room, a few glass partitions will be a great alternative to drywall sheets or sheetrock. Such products do not overload the space andreduce your need for additional lighting.
A separate dressing room in the apartment is the dream of many. It is not always possible to allocate a whole room for these purposes. Using a glass partition, you can equip a comfortable dressing room in the bedroom or living room. Since the glass lets the light in, there will be no feeling of being locked in the closet. Glass partitions are a less permanent and more mobile solution.
- Home office.
If you want to arrange a study at home, you can separate a part of the living room for this purpose. In this case, you can choose color and finish options for the glass, i.e. transparent and frosted.
- Zoning of dining and living space.
Fixed glass partitions are often used to separate these two zones. Partition walls create a greater feeling of openness and connectivity.
Translucent partitions favorably divide the space without creating rigid boundaries and leaving the feeling of openness and vastness. Interior glass walls gain more and more popularity in modern and minimalist design and add a sophisticated detail to your dwelling space. Here, in Crystalia Glass we are always ready to come up with the best solution for you and bring your most creative ideas to reality.